3 Skype Phone Blue - Mobile Phone with Attractive Features

0

Written on 9:13 PM by Ricky George

Skype Phone
The 3 Skypephone Blue caught my fancy when I first saw it in a friend’s hand. Wow! the gadget looked simply superb and when I came to know the features it possesses I actually fell in love with it. Yes, I mean it! It was love at first sight! My friend told me that the gadget comes with full support for Windows Live Messenger & WCDMA/UMTS 2100MHz, GPRS & GSM. The Skypephone uses Skype network when the handset is taken out to some other part of the world i.e. when it’s in roaming on another network. Besides this, I was told the handset comes with additional advantage for handling incoming/outgoing calls since it doesn’t need data/Wi-Fi connection that actually consume a lot of power. My friend further told me that the handset makes use of a USB-connector to recharge it & PC to phone communication enables the recharging of the gadget on being connected to the PC. The gadget provides 320 hours of standby battery time, 270 minutes of talk-time, & 170 minutes of video talk time.

Weighing just 86 g and measuring only 100 mm x 44 mm x 13.6 mm, the handset simply took me off my feet as I was also looking for something really slim and lightweight to stay in my pocket all the time and let me enjoy flawless connectivity wherever I may happen to be. Mobile Phone Reviews and guide of Latest online mobile phones review guide to best deals in UK. Thanks to my dear friend for letting me know about the stunning gadget of which I am a proud owner now!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed


No Comment

Post a Comment